DIY -- Little Black Dress -- DIY
September 10, 2014
I am updating this post from July. I went to a wedding this past Sunday and finally had a place to wear this little black dress. I was so proud of it. Many people complimented me on it too. In no way was it better than what the bride was wearing, but it was nice just the same!
In May I have a post of a DIY top that I made using the Burda Pattern 7065. I decided to use the same pattern and extend the bottom to make it into the Little Black Dress! I used a Nylon/Spandex/Polyester material for the this dress that I purchased at Wal-Mart.
As you can see I still haven't cut the arms off my DIY Dress Form I can't seem to do it. I feel like I'm cutting my own arms off, or doing so will mess up the structure. So I guess I will leave it for right now until it becomes a problem taking something off.
So I hope you enjoy seeing another style of the Burda Pattern. Click on the links above to see how it was made.
Until Next Time ✌