Monday, April 21, 2014

This Weeks Joann Fabrics Flyer April 21-May 3



Good Morning Bloggers and Google + followers.  Before I send my post of my fabric haul from last week, I just wanted to point of this weeks new Joann's Flyer. It has some really good coupons in it that should be taken advantage of.

I already cut my coupons out!

Make sure to look at the dates on them!!

The normal 50% off one regular priced fabric and 40% off any one regular priced item including a single cut of by-the-yard fabric are there.  Plus they add 2 extra coupons of the same advertised coupons.  But, I am more excited about the other two coupons.

April 27 - May 3---50% off your TOTAL Purchase of regular-priced Thread.

April 27 - May 3---50% off your TOTAL regular priced Notions Wall Purchase.

So check the mail and their website HERE for the coupons.  If you don't have a flyer mailed to your house..DO SO so you don't miss out.

Until Next Time!! 

Stephanie

I am in no way affiliated with Joann's Fabric Store.  I love to shop there and enjoy sharing my experiences with them.


AddThis

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *