Friday, April 18, 2014

DIY -- Teal and Gray Circle Scrub Top -- OOTD

DIY - Teal and Gray Circle Scrub Top

What I Wore Today



 This fabric was purchased at my local Joann Fabrics. It is part of there Easy Care and Wash Collection its called Circle and Lines. It is 40% Polyester and 60% Cotton. I used Wrights Extra Wide Double Fold Bias Tape and matching thread.

 So I will be honest.....since I started sewing I have been OBSESSED with making scrub tops for myself. The reason being its 50% easy to make, and 50% fun to pick out what materials and designs that you like.

I buy 2 yards of fabric for everything I do.
  1. Because if I mess up I have more.
  2. I want the scraps for another project down the road.




I'm thinking maybe I should make my own scrub line. 

Happy Good Friday!!

Until Next Time 

Stephanie

AddThis

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *